Friday 20 May 2016

Radiate

To diverge or spread from the common center. To issue and raise. It shares a common root and related meanings with other English words such as ray, radius, and radial.
Bibliographic reference: Halperin E, Wazer D, Perez C. Chapter 1 - The Discipline of Radiation Oncology. In: Halperin E, Wazer D, Perez C, Brady L, ed. Perez and Brady's - Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, USA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters; 2013. Box 1.2 - The Etymology of Radiate.

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis    

    ReplyDelete